We believe that meditation can change the world – and we want to enable more people to spread this gift! The DEN Meditation Teacher Training program is dedicated to creating the next generation of exceptional meditation leaders and instructors. Whether you want to begin leading guided meditation classes or just deepen your personal practice and knowledge, our 400-hour teacher training program is designed to assist you in reaching your personal goals. We couldn’t be more excited to start this journey with you!
WHAT YOU LEARN
WHETHER YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO TEACH MEDITATION OR JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF MEDITATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL, THIS IS THE PROGRAM FOR YOU
- Graduate with a powerful platform that will allow you to teach others with confidence and poise
- Begin the journey of discovering your true essence
- Learn proper posture and alignment
- Obtain tools to overcome obstacles and build a daily meditation practice
- Master a deep understanding of different meditation lineages and methodologies
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the history of meditation
- Discover the symbolism, energy and healing within meditation
- Get tips to present yourself in the community and build your clientele
- Learn guidelines to be a responsible teacher
- Identify your spiritual voice and become a master of your craft
WHAT YOU GET
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PERKS AND BENEFITS AS A DEN TEACHER TRAINING STUDENT
- In person instruction under 3 of our most senior teachers
- Earn a DEN Masters certificate of completion
- 15% off future continuous memberships*
- 14 audio meditations to keep for the rest of your life
- Free unlimited classes while enrolled in TT
- 15% off all other certifications
- 15% off retreats while enrolled in the program. 15% off retreats in perpetuity if you get your certificate.
*only applicable for consecutive memberships, will lose the 15% if you cancel your membership at any time.
WHAT YOU GIVE
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDE
- Full attendance in the program
- Maintain a daily practice
- Completion of homework, quizzes, exams and projects
- Attend 35 classes at The DEN
- Observe 10 classes at The DEN
- Participate in a 5 day meditation retreat
(This can be broken into 2 retreats. Don’t worry, we will have a list of retreats to point you in the right direction.)
- Note: The fee for the retreat is not included in the tuition.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR
READ WHAT SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS STUDENTS HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
CE CREDIT INFORMATION
The DEN Teacher Training offers Continuing Education (CE) Credit for:
- Social Workers
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Professional Counselors
77 CE hours credit (except for California licensed Nurses)
49 CE hours credit for California licensed Nurses
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Minimum 6 months meditation experience
- Have taken at least 5 classes at The DEN Meditation
- Fill out application
OUR THREE CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS COVER ALL OF THE BASES
In just three months you can receive a 400-hour DEN Masters™ Certificate. With three different modules, our program is broken into digestible chunks, allowing you to learn at your own pace. Each module builds on the previous one to ensure that students are developing the skills necessary to teach meditation in a wide variety of contexts.
STRENGTHEN YOUR PRACTICE
This 50-hour introductory module, is designed to help you deepen and strengthen your practice. It provides a solid foundation on posture, technique, benefits and obstacles, as well as a brief overview of history, philosophy and daily applications.
After completing this 100-hour module, you will have a deeper understanding of the history of meditation, as well as the wide variety of differing methodologies, lineages and philosophies. Different styles of traditional and modern meditation will be thoroughly discussed, allowing students to understand the rich heritage and background of present day techniques. With this module expect more at-home reading.
FIND YOUR VOICE
After developing a deeper understanding of technique and history, you will be ready for this 50-hour advanced practicum that provides you with all of the skills you need to build a class, ensure the safety of your students and find your own spiritual voice!
THIS COULDN’T BE EASIER AND MORE CONVENIENT
The modules of our meditation teacher training program offer maximum flexibility. By signing up for all three modules at once, you are able to really plan ahead. We scheduled around major holidays and holiday weekends to ensure that you have the flexibility that you need, which allows you to receive your meditation teacher training certificate while continuing to meet all of your other obligations!
*Please note that all modules must be taken sequentially*
|Sat & Sun||Oct 5-6||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Oct 12-13||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Oct 19-20||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Oct 26-27||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Nov 9-10||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Nov 16-17||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Nov 23-24||9am-5pm|
|MODULE 1||Jan 17 - Feb 2|
|MODULE 2||Feb 22 - Mat 15|
|MODULE 3||Apr 4 - Apr 19|
|(See below for specific dates of all our modules)|
|Sat & Sun||Jan 18-19||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Jan 25-26||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Feb 1-2||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Feb 22-23||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Feb 29 - Mar 1||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Mar 7 - Mar 8||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Mar 14 - Mar 15||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Apr 4 - Apr 5||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Apr 11 - Apr 12||9am-5pm|
|Sat & Sun||Apr 18 - Apr 19||9am-5pm|
WHEN IT COMES TO OUR MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING, YOU HAVE OPTIONS
We want our teacher training program to be affordable for everyone! That’s why we offer our program in three separate modules, so you have the flexibility to learn in a way that accommodates your schedule and wallet. If time and money are tight, you have the convenience to take our teacher training as time and money permit. Additionally, if you sign up for the entire program, we offer a significant discount to ensure that you can obtain your teacher certification in the most affordable way possible.
For a discount on your tuition, would you like to TA? We are looking for a reliable TA to help the teachers and administration throughout all 3 modules. If you are interested, please email [email protected] to apply for the position.
Pay by December 1st, 2019 and get up to $750 in savings* for the full course!
*savings based upon pricing structure for purchasing each module separately
CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancellation occurs 2-6 weeks before the program begins, there will be a 25% cancellation fee. If cancellation occurs within 2 weeks before the program begins, no refunds will be given.
(I’m ready to do this thing)
(But I still have a few questions)